Tuesday, February 19, 2013

#amsterdam Days Go By


Amsterdam Days Go By

Random Words And Images

New ideas, do not come easy.
It's hard to sit down and begin to write, specially if you are a non reader like me.
Why is it that as soon as I pick up a book my mind goes blank.
Calligraphy was even worse I never liked the way I wrote, my fingers had difficulty standing still long enough to circle an a.
When I write something down like my diary or the shopping list I use capital letters.
Now a days I write on the pad,it as become a lot better.
It looks nice and tidy no more fear that what I write down will not be understood.
The night as come, tomorrow I will clean the carpets with my new cleaning machine.
I still need to learn how to use the machine.
Time to start doing some reading, working manual.
Exciting.
Good night from Amsterdam

MMaxi13









...



No comments:

Post a Comment